Triumph Australia presents ADV. Enduro Powered by Maschine, a three day adventure ride 23 – 25 September straddling the NSW / QLD border through iconic Australian riding terrain.
The ride will feature a variety of terrain suitable for all competent off-road riders on Triumph Adventure bikes. There will also be some optional “Black Run”technical sections for the seriously adventurous…
A range of accommodation and meal options are available from camping to single rooms to suit all budgets. All accommodation and meal packages include 2 x accommodation nights (or camping), 2 x dinners and 3 x breakfasts. Fully supported, including technical and support staff, photo & video production from both Triumph Australia and Maschine – tyres, first aid, technical, sweep and luggage.
The region they will explore is along the Queensland – New South Wales border west from the Gold Coast Hinterland with the route planned to include:
Day 1 – Mount Tamborine to Tenterfield
Day 2 – Tenterfield to Stanthorpe
Day 3 – Stanthorpe to Mount Tamborine
The distance covered each day will be around 250 – 350km with riding difficulty aimed at the average off-road adventure rider on a multi-cylinder adventure bike. There is lots of great riding along the QLD/NSW border and we will mix it up with some technical off-road sections and scenic twisty bitumen. Perfect terrain for Triumph’s Tiger range.
EVENT RIDER PRICING
Three registration options available:
$495 – No Accommodation
Riders book their own accommodation and Maschine includes 3 x breakfasts and 2 x dinners.
$695 – Shared accommodation package
Shared accommodation booked for riders by Maschine and 3 x breakfasts and 2 x dinners included. Typically the shared accommodation will be with one other rider and you can nominate to stay with a mate if you are riding together.
$830 – Single accommodation package
Single accommodation booked for riders by Maschine and 3 x breakfasts and 2 x dinners included.
With all options as part of their registration riders receive:
- 3 days of amazing adventure riding trails planned out for you to enjoy.
- GPS route file to work on Garmin brand GPS. This will include both Routes & Tracks along with waypoints of key landmarks along the route.
- An event pack containing t-shirt, event ID sticker for bike, luggage tags and printed daily route sheets.
- Transport of rider’s luggage each day.
- Technical support from Triumph Motorcycles Australia crew.
- First aid and communications support from crew.
- 5 x meals with cooked breakfasts and pub style dinners. Riders will be required to buy their own lunch.
Bookings open as of Monday 8 August so don’t delay, book your place now –
If you have any questions in the lead up to the event, please call Trudi on 0414 844 984 or Nick on 0428 023 057 or email firstname.lastname@example.org