The new BMW F 850 GS Adventure | Local | Manufacture News | News
BMW has unveiled the new F 850 GS Adventure at EICMA, a new model based on the F 850 GS
Following the newly developed BMW F 750 GS and F 850 GS presented in autumn 2017, the new F 850 GS Adventure now expands the premium BMW Motorrad range in this segment.
The highlights of the new BMW F 850 GS Adventure:
- Powerful 2-cylinder in-line engine with a displacement of 853 cm³ and 70 kW (95 hp) at 8 250 rpm and 92 Nm at 6 250 rpm.
- Very powerful, emotional sound due to crankshaft with 90-degree crankpin offset and 270/450-degree ignition spacing.
- New steel bridge frame for increased robustness and riding precision.
- New upside-down telescopic fork plus aluminium two-sided swinging arm with central spring strut for an even more sensitive response.
- ABS, ASC and the riding modes “Rain” and “Road” as standard.
- Riding modes Pro with ABS Pro and dynamic brake light, DTC and the new riding modes “Dynamic”, “Enduro” and “Enduro Pro” as optional equipment.
- Electronic suspension Dynamic ESA as an optional equipment item.
- New onboard electrical system with more powerful alternator and starter.
- LED headlamp as standard.
- LED daytime riding light and LED additional light as optional equipment.
- Connectivity with multifunctional instrument cluster including 6.5-inch full-colour TFT screen and numerous features as an optional equipment feature.
- “Intelligent emergency call” eCall for help as optional equipment.
- Optimised off-road and travel suitability along with improved wind and weather protection.
- Optimised ergonomics, especially for dedicated offroad riding.
- 23 litre fuel tank for ranges up to 550 kilometres and more.
Enhanced GS Adventure profile due to new design.
- New colour along with the two style variants Rallye and Exclusive.
- A range of optional equipment and accessories that is unique in the middle class.