The Kawasaki 2018 Ninja 400 is now available in Australia | Manufacture News | News
The ALL-NEW Kawasaki Ninja 400 is set to place Kawasaki on the top step of Learner category sales in Australia. Taking styling inspiration from the iconic Ninja H2 and built on the Legendary Performance heritage of the Ninja family.
- 399cc Parallel
- New trellis frame that is similar to the Ninja H2
- Largest brake disc (310mm) in class combined with ABS as standard.
- Twin LED headlamps
- 5-spoke wheels
- Futuristic styling cues from the Ninja H2.
- Analogue tachometer, warning lamps, gear position indicator in a multi-function LCD screen.
- Assist and Slipper Clutch for a much lighter feel at the lever, as well as a back-torque limiting function.
Ride Away Price from: $7,699
3 Colours Available: 1. Kawasaki Racing Team Lime Green with Ebony 2. Candy Burnt Orange with Metallic Magnetic Gray & Metallic Spark Black 3. Metallic Spark Black.