SHOEI EX- ZERO helmet | News
Based on the classic SHOEI designs of yesteryear, the EX-ZERO combines SHOEI’s unique AIM (Advanced Integrated Matrix) lightweight composite shell with a multi-density 4 piece inner EPS liner to create a super-lightweight helmet (starting at 960 grams).
EX-ZERO available from JULY 2018 RRP $599.90
- ‘AIM’ 5 layer fibre composite shell
- Light weight – from 960 grams
- Fully removable and customisable interior liner
- Multi-density full-circumference EPS liner
- D-Ring chin strap retention system
- CJ-3 visor – Optically correct and 99% UV protection (Same flip down visor as SHOEI J.O Open Face Model)
- EQRS (Emergency Quick Release) System,
- 5 year warranty
The EX-ZERO come fitted WITH STUDS – this is because SHOEI are developing a retro peak to fit the EX-ZERO to be released later this year (no images available as yet). The EX-Zero is ready to use with or without goggles, so the peak will be perfect for those who want an off-road scrambler look.