Get on board for the best volunteer deal in the country!
For the first time in Australia the Penrite Broadford Bike Bonanza will have six rare iconic Moto Guzzi racebikes straight out of Italy, including the iconic 1957 V8, only ever seen before in Europe and now at this year’s 2016 PBBB. There will also be approximately 300 other road Guzzis parked in a special display area in the RR Pits.
As a volunteer we ask you to be available:
- 1 shift per day (4-5 hrs) Nominate your preference so you can be accommodated you where possible
- Easter weekend, Friday 25 – Sunday 27 March
As part of the volunteer team you will have:
- Time out to enjoy the event, and its atmosphere
- Free camping
- Free rider entry (4 hours on, 4 off)
- Free Volunteer’s official T Shirt (a collector’s item in itself)
- Free lunch Saturday/Sunday
- Saturday night volunteer Dinner 7pm-11pm
- NB: Riders who require a one event MA Recreational licence will need to pay the $30 fee.
As a thank you:
Courtesy of the Classic and Custom Japanese Motorcycle Club the PBBB will be having a special Saturday night function for the volunteer family, complete with delicious chef prepared food, drinks and a few well-earned volunteer awards.
If you’re interested in attending as a volunteer complete the Volunteer application form and return with your entry as soon as possible.
Invitations with more information will be sent out once you sign up. You will need to RSVP to this event so numbers can be established.
A roster and your official shirt will be given to you on arrival. A team will be in attendance from Thursday onwards and you’re welcome to come earlier and help with the setup of the complex.
To be part of one of the biggest historic bike events on the Australia Motorcycling calendar be sure to save this date: Easter Friday 25 – Sunday 27 March, 2016.
With the continued growth of the Bonanza more volunteers are required, so if you know of any one that would like to volunteer please pass on these details.