All-New Suzuki GSX-R125 Breaks Cover At Intermot | News
- All-New model: GSX-R125
- High-performance, liquid-cooled, DOHC, 4-valve, 4-stroke, fuel-injected engine
- Class leading power-to-weight and torque-to-weight ratios in its class (125cm3 sports bike)
- Class leading acceleration performance
- Low fuel economy
- Lightest wet weight in its class
- Seat height of 785mm -lowest seat height in its class
- Key-less ignition system
- Bosch anti-lock brake system (ABS)
- LED headlight
- Informative full LCD instrument cluster
- Suzuki Easy Start System
- Petal brake discs matched to sporty aluminium wheels
- Further information with be announced at EICMA (Nov, 2016)
- Aus Availability: Q3, 2017 – Final colours, specs and pricing TBC
On October 4, 2016 at the International Motorcycle Show (Intermot) Cologne, Suzuki Motor Corporation unveiled the all-new GSX-R125.
The Suzuki GSX-R series has defined sportsbike performance for over 30 years, with more than a million sold worldwide. The dedicated team of Suzuki engineers have devoted their lives to the brand, every GSX-R must be lightweight and the best performing machine in its respective class, put simply an overall unbeatable package.
Enter the GSX-R125, a revolutionary all-new model boasting the best power-to-weight and torque-to-weight ratios in its class from its high performance, liquid-cooled, DOHC, 4-valve, fuel-injected, 4-stroke engine with nimble, confidence inspiring handling and stellar fuel economy to match.
Sleek and aggressive bodywork developed through wind tunnel testing, a low seat height of 785mm, a trick multi-function LCD instrument cluster, vertically stacked LED headlights, a key-less, one-push starting system and high quality fit and finish ensure this bike performs as good as it looks.
Further details regarding this all-new model will be announced at the EICMA show in November, 2016.
The all-new GSX-R125 is expected to arrive in Australia during the third quarter of 2017 with final specifications, colours and pricing being confirmed closer to launch.