Jack Miller Signing this Saturday at AGV Helmets Phillip Island Moto GP Moto Expo | Manufacture News | News
Moto GP Rider Jack Miller will be attending the AGV Helmets Australia display this Saturday at 1.30 PM for a short signing session with Aussie fans
Jack races in the AGV Pista GP-R, the Moto GP helmet from AGV made of 100% Carbon fibre.
Latest AGV Corsa R “Jack” released this weekend at Moto GP Moto Expo.
To coincide with the Phillip Island Moto GP, AGV is pleased to release the latest AGV Corsa R “Jack” for Aussie track day riders and racers. Featuring graphics inspired by Jack Millers 2017 race helmet, the AGV Corsa R Jack is a premium sport-riding helmet with a Carbon-Aramidic-Fiberglass shell, that offers a long list of amazing features for the most experienced and demanding riders. • Shell in CAAF (Carbon-Aramidic-Fiberglass) engineered in 4 sizes
- 5-density EPS structure developed in 4 sizes
- Shell shape is designed to maximise aerodynamic performance
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) ventilation with 5 large front vents and 2 rear extractors.
- Internal chin channels distribute the airflow evenly through the entire visor surface.
- Wind tunnel tested spoiler maximises aerodynamic performance and stability during high speed racing.
- New Corsa R interiors
- New class Optic 1 visor with 100% Max Vision Pinlock
- Patented Visor Lock System (VSL) reduces the risk of accidental opening in the event of an accident.
- Double D retention system
Also on display this weekend will be the Limited Edition AGV X3000 Agostini, with only very limited numbers arriving in Australia of this prestigious Grand Prix riding legends replica X3000.