Ixon Gyre Jacket | Manufacture News | News
Ride all year round with the Ixon Gyre three-in-one jacket.
Developed using technology derived from Ixon’s extensive MotoGP program, the Gyre takes the French brands traditional styling and considers the Australian climate to develop a true all-weather jacket.
The Gyre is CE Certified, along with CE shoulder and elbow protectors combined with external shoulder protectors.
Large mesh panels, combined with a removable Drymesh waterproof liner, and a separate padded winter liner allow you to be ready to ride, regardless of the conditions. Multiple adjustments and pockets, both internal and external, along with stretch panels.
* Racing style collar
* Numerous mesh panels: Front, back and sleeves
* Removable waterproof and breathable Drymesh liner
* Removable vest warm liner
* Cuffs with tightening strap
* Bottom tightening with buckle
* External shells on shoulders
* Flex material on elbows and back of shoulders
* 2 external pockets. 4 internal pockets. 1 waterproof wallet pocket
* Connection with trousers thanks to loop and zip 270°
* CE model
* Elbow & shoulder CE protectors. Level 2
* Back protector pocket
* Reflective printings on shoulders
MENS GYRE JACKET
Sizes: SM–3XL Colours: Black/Yellow, Black/White, Black/White/Red RRP: $429.95