CFMoto 150NK | News
Powered by an economical 150cc, liquid cooled EFI engine that is easy on the hip pocket.
Built with a tubular frame supporting upside down telescopic forks up front and a single mid mounted hydraulic shock at the rear, translating to a comfortable and precise ride on the road.
With everyday flexibility in mind the NK is equipped with a 6-speed gearbox capable of highway speeds and designed to negotiate the hustle and bustle of the inner city commute.
More than adequate stopping power is supplied through front and rear disc brakes. Key features are an easy to read LED instrumentation, LED lighting and even a push button sport/economy mode.
“The 150NK is the smallest of CFMoto’s NK motorcycle range, but offers everything you could possibly want for a economical commuter.” Poynton Said.
The 150NK at its new price of only $3,290 ride away represents an incredible bank for buck!
Now available in two colour options, Pearl White or Royal Blue.
(1) Economical 150cc, single cylinder, liquid-cooled engine with SOHC
(2) 6-speed capable of highway speeds
(3) Proven Bosch EFI
(4) Outstanding fuel economy
(5) Front and rear disc brakes for safer stopping power
(6) Front upside down (USD) telescopic fork, rear mid mounted single shock
(7) Low seating height, relaxed rider ergonomics
(8) Sports and economic map switch
To find out more about CFMoto’s 150NK visit www.cfmotonk.com.au