Kymco Agility Carry | Manufacture News | News
Kymco Australia welcomes the new Kymco Agility Carry, a purpose built delivery scooter designed to transform the way we deliver.
The delivery service industry is a rapidly growing movement in Australia with innovative start-ups, cottage industries and funky new delivery systems revolutionising the micro transport industry. Delivery services are branching out to much, much more then your local pizza shop.
“Urban congestion has increase demand for functional and versatile delivery solutions,” said Kymco Australia Director Michael Poynton. “The purpose built Agility Carry is our answer to your delivery needs.”
Competitively priced, functional carry racks front and rear, economical to run and maintain.
“The Agility Carry is the perfect delivery scooter for those who need an efficient, affordable and versatile transport solution,” said Mr Poynton.
Load limits are 15kg on the front and 30kg on the rear, the rear carrier also can be set up with an optional 85 litre box with large rearward opening lid. Under seat storage is also a handy addition that a number of competitors miss out on.
Powered by a proven air-cooled four-stroke 125cc single cylinder engine that is efficient and economical to run with low service costs.
Twist-and-go variable automatic drive makes ease of daily operation, especially in the hustle and bustle of the inner city. Large 180mm disc brake up front and sturdy suspension give the bike great stopping power, comfort and light handling in-between deliveries.
The Agility Carry is an impressive blend of modern craftsmanship matched with practical transport solutions, far superior to any rival delivery scooter. From only $3390 ride away the Agility Carry is an extremely affordable transport solution.
- Purpose built delivery scooter with front and rear carrier racks for a balanced load
- Front carrier with 15Kg loading capacity
- Rear carrier with 30kg loading capacity
- Optional 85-litre cargo box for rear carrier
- Economical air-cooled four-stroke 125cc engine
- Large under-seat storage that fits an open face helmet
- Large front disc brake, 180mm diameter for safe stopping
- Bright halogen headlamp for clear visibility
- Conveniently located fuel cap with key for easy refuelling
- Available in four colours, Orange, Bright Blue, White and Black
For further information visit the Agility Carry microsite www.kymcocarry.com.au