2019 Kawasaki KX450 Unveiled | Manufacture News | News
The all-new 2019 KX450 has been unveiled
• Factory inspired 449cc single cylinder four stroke – with 3.4 PS more than the previous model.
• Electric Start with lightweight Lithium-ion battery makes starting the engine as easy as pushing a button.
• Hydraulic clutch offers more direct feel and lighter lever action.
• Coil-Spring Fork with Kashima Coat delivers smooth action and firm damping (Showa).
• Finger Follower valve actuation – brings Kawasaki’s previous MotoGP and WorldSBK racing technology to the KX450.
• Larger rear brake disc (ø250 mm) and better braking than the previous model.
• Updated slim and ergonomic bodywork.
• Adjustable handlebar and pegs enable the KX450 to fit the rider.
• Kawasaki launch control mode and 3 engine map plugs come standard.
Colour: Lime Green
Availability: The 2019 KX450 has been unveiled however it has not yet been released for sale in Australia. The anticipated release in Australia will be in late July 2018. Price will be announced closer to the release date.