2018 650MT Adventure Tourer | Manufacture News | News
2018 CFMoto 650MT has arrived in Australia with improvements over its predecessor.
“We are excited to release the 2018 650MT into the Australian market. It’s a great value bike that’s up for any task, be it touring, commuting or even for those looking to learn to ride,” says CFMoto Australia’s Director Michael Poynton.
Key improvements include,
- Crash bars, designed to protect the main fairings and engine side cases.
- Made out of steal and powder coated in black.
- A redesigned windscreen and new addition of side wind deflectors.
- New integrated handguards.
- Twin 300mm front discs paired with twin Juan (Spanish) twin piston calipers and a single 240mm disc on the rear.
- Continental ABS braking system.
- 2018 650MT is $7,990 ride away, available in two colours, matte grey or blue and includes a 2-year, unlimited km factory warranty.
- A pair of 41-litre black aluminium panniers are available as an optional extra, priced at a RRP of $650 inc GST.
- Optional lower 820mm seat available, RRP of $165 inc GST.