2017 Indian Motorcycle Range | Manufacture News | News
America’s first motorcycle company, Indian Motorcycle announce their 2017 Australian model lineup.
The 2017 Indian Motorcycle range carries forth the Scout, Chief Classic, Chief Dark Horse, Chief Vintage, Chieftain, Roadmaster and the recently released models of the Springfield and Chieftain Dark Horse. The 2017 lineup includes new features, new colour choices and the new awe-inspiring infotainment system.
Ride Command TM Infotainment System
- 7 Inch Display, 800 x 480 pixels, 2-Finger capacitive with swipe and pinch to zoom.
- Fastest boot time (ready in 10 seconds).
- 100-Watt audio output (Chieftain) and 200-Watt audio output with both display unit and handlebar audio controls.
- Bluetooth audio, AM/FM, USB flash drive support with USB song shuffle.
- GPS navigation with turn-by-turn maps, points of interest, compass and more.
- Critical information always displayed, like clock, air temperature, compass heading, fuel level and fuelrange.
- Convenient phone features available through easy Bluetooth pairing, including phonebook download, incoming call notification with name display, voice activated calling (with headset), incoming text notification and more.
- Easily updatable software and maps.
Riding a landslide of awards, accolades and phenomenal sales success, the ever-classic Indian Scout continues for 2017. This extends its legacy of dominance with perfect balance, precise handling and category leading power. With a low 643mm seat height, lowered center of gravity and available extended and reduced reach accessories, the Indian Scout is the perfect bike for riders of many sizes and skill levels.
Featuring a liquid-cooled 1133cc V-twin engine, the 2017 Indian Scout is the thoroughly modern rebirth of an American classic. Available in Thunder Black, Thunder Black Smoke, Burgundy Metallic and new two tone palettes of Brilliant Blue & White as well as Indian Motorcycle Red & Thunder Black. The Indian Scout starts at $19,995 Ride Away.
Chief Dark Horse MY17
Chieftain Dark Horse MY17
The Indian Chief Vintage starts at $31,995 Ride Away.
Indian Motorcycle proudly offers riders an opportunity to “Lead The Pack” with America’s most commanding and versatile bike. Featuring the Thunder Stroke 111 engine, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, ABS, Fairing with integrated driving lights and power windshield, cruise control, remote locking hard bags, keyless ignition and much more. The Indian Chieftain comes standard with the all new Ride CommandTM system, blasting out 100W of premium audio and all the infotainment features a rider leading the pack could ever want.