LAMBRETTA AUSTRALIA ANNOUNCES MODEL RANGE & PRICING | Manufacture News | News
Lambretta Australia will launch with the Lambretta V model. This model will be available in two style variations, the Lambretta V and the Lambretta V Special. Each of the two styles will be available in either a 50cc, 125cc or 169cc engine configuration, making a total of six models with eight colour options across the range.
The key difference between the two styles, the V and V special, is the type of front guard (fender) used on the model.
The Lambretta V model will come with a conventional ‘flex’ front guard that moves with the steering, like the majority of scooters on the market today.
The V Special model showcases Lambretta’s iconic ‘fixed’ front guard. The fixed front guard was first introduced with the 175 TV in 1957. Ever since it has been a signature Lambretta design feature, now inherited by the new model, continuing the iconic Lambretta style into the 21st century.
- Real steel body and framework construction
- Italian quality componentry and premium finish
- Aluminium front grill, handlebar components and trim
- Interchangeable panels for the ultimate personal look
- Front and rear disc brakes (50cc has a rear drum brake)
- V125 & V125 Special features combined braking system (CBS)
- V200 & V200 Special comes with ABS
- Signature LED headlight, taillight with integrated and indicators
- Combined digital/analogue dashboard display
- Ample underseat storage
- Glove box with USB port
- Side stand and centre stand
- Pirelli Tyres