The most powerful Street Triple range ever.
New for 2023, the most powerful Street Triple 765 line-up ever, with a major update to the Street Triple R streetfighter, a new Street Triple RS performance naked sports, and a Street Triple 765 Moto2 Limited Edition.
Engine upgrades derived directly from the Moto2 race engine programme give added performance on the new Street Triple R, RS and Moto2 Edition, with increased torque and responsiveness across all three models.
- Significantly upgraded 765cc triple engine, with 120 PS for the Street Triple R and a category-leading peak power of 130 PS for the RS & Moto2 Edition, plus increased peak torque at 80Nm on all models
- Improved responsiveness and acceleration with revised gearing and final drive
- New free-flowing exhaust and silencer delivers the trademark triple soundtrack
- Track-ready Triumph Shift Assist up-and-down quickshifter fitted to all three models
- New optimised cornering ABS and switchable optimised cornering traction control
- Riding modes upgraded with new more dynamic throttle maps
- 5” TFT instruments on the RS & Moto2 Edition and multifunctional instruments with TFT display on the R
- All-LED lighting with distinctively shaped daytime running lights on the RS & Moto2 Edition
- Enhanced ergonomics with wider bars on the Street Triple R and RS, and revised geometry for even better agility on the new RS & Moto2 Edition
- Highest ever specification Brembo Stylema brakes on the RS & Moto2 Edition
- High specification fully-adjustable suspension
- Gullwing swingarm enhances high-speed stability and precise chassis behaviour
- Track-ready specification on the Moto2 Edition, including new performance-tuned fully-adjustable Öhlins suspension and new clip-on handlebars
- New sharper, more aggressive bodywork
- New race-derived 765 liveries with bold and distinctive colour schemes
- Official Moto2 branding and sporty carbon fibre bodywork on the Moto2 Edition
STREET TRIPLE 765 R
With increased power, torque and performance, courtesy of upgrades directly derived from the Moto2Trace engine development programme, plus a more commanding riding position, an aggressive new style, and new standard in advanced rider electronics, the Street Triple 765 R is the new definitive streetfighter.
STREET TRIPLE 765 RS
The 2023 Street Triple 765 RS adds high specification Brembo Stylema brakes, revised geometry for more agility, and 130PS of power, thanks to Moto2 race engine derived upgrades.
STREET TRIPLE MOTO2 EDITION
Limited to just 765 of each of the two race-inspired colour schemes, the 2023 Street Triple 765 Moto2 Edition completes the new line-up. Unique clip-on handlebars and Öhlins fully adjustable forks deliver precise handling for both road and track. Carbon-fibre bodywork, official Moto2 branding, a unique Moto2 start-up screen and an individually numbered top yoke mark this machine as a Limited Edition.
The new Street Triple range will arrive in local Triumph showrooms in the first quarter of 2023.
|Street Triple 765 R||Silver Ice||$18,090|
|Street Triple 765 R||Crystal White||$18,390|
|Street Triple 765 RS||Silver Ice||$20,590|
|Street Triple 765 RS||Carnival Red||$20,890|
|Street Triple 765 RS||Cosmic Yellow||$20,890|
|Street Triple 765 Moto2 Edition||Triumph Racing Yellow||$25,290|
|Street Triple 765 Moto2 Edition||Crystal White||$25,290|