Triumph unveils Thruxton Final Edition as product of the legendary nameplate comes to an end
Celebrated as the ultimate café racer since 1964, the Triumph Thruxton will finish its final production run in 2024. In a fitting farewell to the legendary motorcycle, Triumph has unveiled the Thruxton Final Edition, an exclusive and striking motorcycle.
Based on the Thruxton RS, this special edition is the result of generations of Thruxton development, culminating in this beautiful, and highly collectible, limited-edition motorcycle. Beautifully finished in an exclusive Competition Green paint scheme, with hand-painted gold lining and signed by the artist, the Thruxton Final Edition blends the style and traditional elegance of the RS, paying homage to the Thruxton’s rich racing heritage.
Set to become a desirable collectors’ item, each Thruxton Final Edition will come with a certificate of authenticity featuring the bike’s unique VIN number. Each of these special documents is signed by members of the Thruxton 1200 design team and Triumph’s CEO, Nick Bloor. A unique Final Edition engine badge will also be supplied with each motorcycle, with a gold-finished surround and ‘Final Edition’ graphic infill, this beautiful badge is sure to make a great display piece.
This is an exciting and exclusive opportunity for Triumph Thruxton enthusiasts to stake their claim to a rare piece of Triumph history and to own the ultimate Thruxton at the zenith of its development.
Built to the same category-defining specification as the Thruxton RS, here are just some of the Final Edition’s highlights:
- High Power (HP) 1200cc Bonneville engine — the most powerful version of the classic British parallel twin. Euro 5 compliant, and producing 105PS with 112Nm of torque, the responsive low-inertia engine with high compression pistons, revised ports and cam profile delivers thrilling performance — and that trademark Thruxton exhaust note
- Race-bred, fully adjustable Showa USD ‘Big Piston’ forks and twin Öhlins piggy-back rear suspension units contribute to the Thruxton Final Edition’s incredible café racer handling, delivering best-in-class agility, control and rider feedback
- Lightweight 17” aluminium 32-spoke wheels fitted with Metzeler Racetec RR tyres deliver sure-footed stability and incredible grip
- Brembo M50 radial monobloc calipers provide race levels of braking performance with the added confidence and safety of ABS for the road
- Three riding modes: Road, Rain and Sport offer on-the-fly adjustments to throttle map and traction control settings
- Twin clock instrument set-up provides at-a-glance information including riding mode setting, gear position indicator, fuel level and odometer
- LED lighting, including a distinctive DRL with branded bulb cap headlight and a compact taillight.
- Convenient USB charging port ideal for sat-nav, phone and other devices
Features exclusive to the Final Edition include:
- Competition Green metallic paint scheme
- Contrasting black side panels and mudguards
- Hand-painted gold lining on fuel tank and seat cowl with concealed artist’s initials
- Heritage Triumph logo in gold on the tank
- Thruxton Final Edition branding
- Final Edition engine badge
- Certificate of authenticity
The Thruxton Final Edition is priced from $28,100 rideaway. Orders can be placed at Triumph dealers now, with bikes arriving in local dealers from May 2024 in extremely limited numbers.