MACNA NEUTRON GLOVES | Manufacture News | News
Macna Releases the updated 2018 Winter Glove line to Australia
For riders facing the real cold, the Macna Neutron are heated gloves. Completely wireless, they have a small lithium battery and a 4-setting regulator hidden in the cuff of the glove itself. Even when the heater is switched off, the Bemberg thermal lining keeps the warmth inside the gloves. The Neutron gloves will keep you dry thanks to the OUTDRY system. This water impregnable membrane is laminated directly to the inside surface of the outer shell of the glove so that water cannot penetrate the glove at all. This prevents the gloves from becoming waterlogged and your hands getting cold and makes drying the gloves overnight so much easier.
- Tough leather construction with Nylon upper cuff for easier wrist fitment
- R.I.S.C. carbon knuckle protection and EVA padded palm and fingers.
- Electrical heated wireless with 3 heat settings and up to 4 hours battery.
- OUTDRY 100% waterproof and breathable laminated, heat bonded liner.
- 30-degree closure strap and buckle system.
- Visor wipe on left index finger.
- “Touch Tip” in finger tips enabling smart screen operation.
- Colour option – Black.
- Men’s Sizes S – 4XL @ RRP $399.95
Available from : https://macnaridinggear.com.au/product/neutron-black/