Giveaway Double Passes to Historic Winton 26-27th May 2018 | Events
Show us a photo of your bike to be in the chance to win a double pass to 42nd Historic Winton
Upload a pic to this facebook post for your chance to win
Historic Winton Honouring the Past – Australia’s largest and most popular all-historic motor race meeting presents two big days of non-stop racing featuring over 400 historic racing cars and motorbikes from the 1920s to the 1980s.
Festivities start on Friday 25th May with the Benalla and District Classic Car & Motorbike Tour, followed by the Historic Race and Heritage Display which will be held an Saturday 26 and Sunday 27 May 2018.
The 42nd Historic Winton Anniversary and Special Features List includes :
- 110 years – Ford Model T including Speedsters,
- 90 years – Morris Minor 1928- 1934, First Australian Grand Prix at Phillip Island,
- 80 years – Ford Prefect, Humber Super Snipe, AJS Matchless Silver Streak, Peugeot 202, Standard Eight, Volkswagen Beetle, Wolseley 14/60, 1938 Grand Prix at Mt Panorama,
- 70 years – Austin A70 Hampshire and Hereford, Austin A90 Atlantic, Citroen 2CV, Jaguar XK 120, Porsche 356, Singer SM 1500, Morris Minor 1948-1971, Sunbeam Talbot 90, Vauxhall Velox and Wyvern, Wolseley 6/80, Aston Martin DB1, Holden 48/215 (FX), Land Rover,
- 60 years – Austin A40 Farina, Austin Healey Sprite, Chevrolet Impala, Morris Major, Austin Lancer, Rover P5, Wolseley 15/60, Formula Junior,
- 50 years – Holden HK, Holden Kingswood, Holden Monaro, Ford Falcon XT, AMC Javelin, Renault 6, Peugeot 504, Volvo 164, Sydney to London Matrathon.
- Special Feature- Emergency Vehicle Display- veteran, vintage and classic police cars, fire engines, ambulances and any or all other emergency vehicles are welcome.
- Special Feature
Historic Winton displays:
- Shannons Classic Car Park featuring car and bike clubs plus special interest vehicles.
- Heritage Display featuring Model T Ford, Veteran Car Club, Vintage Drivers Club, Ford Model A, Vintage Speedway Cars and Bikes, Micro Cars, Cycle Cars, Pedal Cars, Push Bikes, Dragsters, Veteran and Vintage Cars/Motorcycles, Vintage Buses, Work Vehicles, Caravans, Speed Boats and much more.
Historic Winton Honouring the Past – Australia’s largest and most popular all-historic motor race meeting presents two big days of non-stop racing featuring over 400 historic racing cars and motorbikes from the 1920s to the